Sunday, July 06, 2008

Alma-isms

These last few weeks have brought out a few Alma-isms. These are saying directly quoted from Alma that produce a small chuckle.

1. After his ears popped from being congested all day, he said, "Mommy, when I have a big, big yawn, it turns on my better listening ears!"

2. When Patrick picked Alma to assist him in saying his night prayers, Alma came out of the room in the middle of the prayer. Reighlyn asked what he was doing and reminded him that he was helping Patrick, he said, "Mommy, I need you to fill up my ears so I can fill up Patrick's ears."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!! Of course Grandma might be a little prejudiced.

Rachel said...

Too cute. It's amazing what these kids come up with.

Amy Bateman said...

How cute! The kids wanted to know why both Alma-isms were about ears. I don't think they caught the cuteness behind them.

Michelle said...

Mark and I were commenting on how cute your little guys are. Little Patrick's hair is just like his daddy's. Lucky you guys, three tries and we still don't have a red-head...